KetoResource.org loves our Contributor Writers and always welcomes new writers. If you would like us to consider your content for the website, please follow these steps.
CONTRIBUTING TO KetoResource.org
- Prefer unique and fitting content for our readers.
- Write engaging and captivating titles. Which would you read: “Keto food” or “27 foods you CAN eat on a Keto Diet”?
- Avoid plagiarism. All submissions must be original. Check out our Contributor Writer’s Guide.
- Double-check the spelling.
- Don’t submit the same article twice.
- Final draft submissions are a must before being considered.
- Skip any promotional links. We will add links where they deem appropriate.
- We don’t want to “like” your work, we want to “love it”!
Every Author gets their Byline and Bio on their post. Make sure to provide us the following:
- Full Name
- Email & Skype
- Website URL
- Social Links
- Right to edit. Ketoresource.org reserves the right to edit any submitted content without notifying the author.
- Request to Take Back. KetoResourse.org has full editing and publication rights to all submitted content.
- Review time. We carefully review each and every submission and respond to each applicant within 1-2 weeks. If your article has not been chosen, please review our feedback and try again.
All applications must be submitted here. We look forward to reviewing your article!